- Swanson CW, Fling BW (2018). Associations between gait coordination, variability and motor cortex inhibition in young and older adults. Experimental Gerontology. 113:163-172.
- Loy BL, Fling BW, Horak FB, Bourdette DN, Spain RI (2018). Effects of lipoic acid on walking performance, gait, and balance in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 41:169-174.
- Martini DN, Zeeboer E, Hildebrand A, Fling BW, Hugos CL, Cameron MH (2018). ADSTEP: Preliminary Investigation of a Multicomponent Walking Aid Program in People With Multiple Sclerosis. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 99(10):2050-2058.
- Proessl F, Swanson CW, Rudroff T, Fling BW, Tracy BL (2018). Good agreement between smart device and inertial sensor-based gait parameters during a 6-min walk. Gait Posture. 64:63-67
- Richmond SB, Dames KD, Goble DJ, Fling BW (2018). Leveling the playing field: evaluation of a portable instrument for quantifying balance performance. Journal of Biomechanics. 75:102-107.
- Fling BW, Curtze C, Horak FB (2018). Gait asymmetry in people with Parkinson's disease is linked to reduced integrity of callosal sensorimotor regions. Front Neurology. Apr 4;9:215. PMID: 29670573
- Peterson DS and Fling BW (2017) How changes in brain activity and connectivity are associated with motor performance in people with MS. NeuroImage: Clinical. 17: Pages 153-162.
- Loy BD, Taylor RL, Fling BW, Horak FB (2017). Relationship between perceived fatigue and performance fatigability in people with multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. Sep;100:1-7.
- Peterson DS, Gera G, Horak FB, Fling BW (2017). Corpus callosum structural connectivity is associated with postural control improvement in persons with MS who have minimal disability. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 31(4):343-353. PMID: 27932696
- Dale ML, Mancini M, Curtze C, Horak FB, Fling BW (2016). Freezing of gait associated with a corpus callosum lesion. Journal of Clinical Movement Disorders. 29:3(2). PMID: 26835154
- Peterson DS, Gera G, Horak FB, Fling BW (2016). Supraspinal control of automatic postural responses in people with multiple sclerosis. Gait & Posture. 47:92-95. PMID: 27264410
- Fling BW, Dale ML, Curtze C, Peterson DS, Smulders K, Nutt JG, Horak FB (2016). Associations between mobility, cognition and callosal integrity in people with Parkinsonism. NeuroImage: Clinical. 11:415-422. PMID: 27104136
- Gera G, Fling BW, Van Ooteghemm K, Frank JS, Horak FB (2016). Postural motor learning deficits in people with MS in spatial, but not temporal, control of center of mass. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 30(8):722-30. PMID: 26704257
- Fling BW, Gera Dutta G, Horak FB (2015). Functional connectivity underlying postural motor adaptation in people with multiple sclerosis. Neuroimage: Clinical 8:281-289. PMID: 26106552
- Fling BW, Cohen RG, Carpenter SD, Mancini M, Fair DA, Nutt JG, Horak FB (2014). Functional reorganization of the locomotor network in Parkinson patients with freezing of gait. PLoS One 9(6):e100291. PMID: 24937008
- Fling BW, Schlueter H, Dutta GG, Cameron M, Horak FB (2014). Associations between proprioceptive neural pathway structural connectivity and balance in people with multiple sclerosis. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 8:814. PMID: 25368564
- Fling BW, Cohen RG, Mancini M, Nutt JG, Fair DA, Horak FB (2013). Asymmetric pedunculopontine nucleus connectivity in parkinsonian patients with freezing of gait. Brain 136(8):2405-18. PMID: 23824487
- Goble DJ, Cone BL, Fling BW (2014). A Half-decade of "Wii-search" - Using the Wii Fit for Biobehavioral Balance Assessments and Neurorehabilitation. J Neuroengineering and Rehab 11(1):12. PMID: 24507245
Complete List of Published Work: